Thursday, February 7, 2008

Pres. Hinkley 1

I love Pres. Hinkley he has to be one of the most wonderful men I know that I don't know. Every time I watched him speak, his love for the gospel, the people and life always shined through his eyes. He radiated love and a huge spirit, and mixed it all with a wonderful sense of humor. I admired that in him. The fact that here he is a huge spiritual giant, a leader of God's church, and he still laughed, joked (never mocking or making fun of) but laughed at life! He knew how life is precious, as well as are our children. He loved his wife, no he adored her. He just was an amazing man. I will miss seeing him at conference.

For him I have decided today to be a better mother, wife....life is too short to not try to make each day a little better.

No comments: