Friday, February 27, 2009

headache

"I have a headache this big and it has Excedrin written all over," buzzed the lady on TV looking worse than I did this morning. I really could use some Excerine myself.

Its been several weeks since I slept all night, and several more that I have stayed up way too late, surfing the web for solutions to my life problems.

Not sure how many solutions I can find out there hopping through blogs, reading emails, looking at free stuff on KSL, and looking for homes for sale and for rent. It isn't like I can buy a house, or rent one for that matter. I have no room for stuff, even if it is free, and my emails are old and out dated, but unread, but not calling me really to read them anyway.

I feel alone. I feel tired. I feel lost. I feel sad. I haven't felt this bad, since my post partum depression post my third child.

My head is pounding. I need some sun light, but the cold outside gives me brain freeze and burns my lungs.

Oh how I could go for a bottle of Excederine, right now. Maybe a Coke would help or a visit with some friends.

No comments: