Friday, February 27, 2009

Bad Habit

Did you say write about your most annoying habit or your worst habit? Are they one in the same? I am not sure. I guess I could scroll down and read again but then that just might take too much effort now wouldn't it.

I'd have to say it is my laziness sometimes. Don't get me wrong when I want to do something I do it NOW....ask my husband, he hates chore days with me. I am like get in, get out and get it down NOW. He is like oh pick up a few shirts, sit watch a movie, fold some laundry, get a drink, vaccuum...ok so maybe that is a bad habit of mine....

Oh I don't know this is hard, but again back to the laziness thing, I think I am not as lazy as I am easily distracted. You know like you go to clean your closet and you want to do it fast and then you find some pictures, that you decide need to go in the other room and then while there realize you haven't made the bed yet...you know and it goes on.

Speakdig of which I should be getting my kids some breakfast they are standing at my feet begging for some food and well I should go give them some but I really wanted to write and check my email.

I ran this morning too...I need to write about that.

No comments: