Thursday, October 30, 2008

Rain

One of my favorite sounds is rain pelting on a roof, hitting so hard, you think one might break through and land on your head.

One of my favorite smells is a hot sidewalk after a summer rain, there is just something so refreshing about it. As if it has cleaned the air and the sidewalk and everything is all knew. If it is hot enough you can feel the rain water evaporating off of the streets.

One of my favorite sights is rain coming down in sheets and occasionally being blasted away by wind, turning it on its side.

One of my favorite feelings is that of rain dripping on my tongue, drizzling on my body.

I love rain. I love water in almost all its forms.

Rain. Lakes. Pools. Streams. Oceans. Rivers. Showers. Ice. Snow. Drinking water.

H2O what an amazing thing.

No comments: