Thursday, September 10, 2009

Corrine: THURSDAY'S PROMPT

If I had one wish for something of a material nature, not to be shared with anyone else, it would be a a home of my very own. Well in all actuality (is that a word) I wouldn't want anything that wouldn't be shared. My house would be big enough for our family, yet small enough to keep itself mostly clean.  Not too showy, nice and homey!  Inside would be beach colors and a big comfy family sofa.  And I'd say I'd really like locks on my bedroom door, and a nice big master bath with a hot tub....and a swimming pool and playground outside. 
 
A place where I could invite friends and family over and hang out and have a lot of fun.  Of course the house would come with a stainless steel self cleaning kitchen, and self cleaning bathrooms.  Oh and a laundry room with hanging and shelf space so I could fold and put away there. 
 
I guess that just might be more than one wish. But that is my wish.  A home.  One to be shared with my family. 
 
But then again, I'd really like a secret vacation home for me, to escape to....maybe my next wish!


From: Cherished <cherished@comcast.net>
To: LDS-PS@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 8:00:31 AM
Subject: [LDS-PS] THURSDAY'S PROMPT

 
Recent Activity
    Visit Your Group
    Get in Shape

    on Yahoo! Groups

    Find a buddy

    and lose weight.

    Yahoo! Groups

    Small Business Group

    Ask questions,

    share experiences

    Yahoo! Groups

    Cat Group

    Join a group for

    people who love cats

    .

    __,_._,___

    No comments: